A Big Update from Salaar Movie

Tollywood News:  Tollywood rebel star Prabhas and director Prashanth Neel‘s film ‘Salaar’ is shooting at a fast pace. However, there have been no updates on the movie since the shooting began months ago. Due to this, Prabhas fans are expressing their impatience against the makers. Recently, the producer of this film, Vijay Kirangadur, gave good news to the fans of Darling. 85% shooting of ‘Salaar’ has been completed so far. The remaining 15% will be completed in January. He said that 6 months will be allotted for VFX. He said that this movie will be released on September 28 as planned.

For Latest Tollywood Updates Visit HYD7AM.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous post A famous director turned villain
Next post That heroine paired with Chaitu instead of Samantha!